Sterling Silver Small round Inlaid Memorial Locket. If you are looking for a truly personal tribute then look no further. This gorgeous locket will ensure the memory of your loved one shines through for all eternity. The delicate round design is complemented by a beautiful inlaid resin gem made with a dash of glitter, and a small amount of your loved one’s ashes or hair.
As an extra special touch, the locket can be opened to add a small, meaningful picture or memory of your loved one, and the back can be engraved with a short message.
The locket measurements are as follows: 22mm in length from the top of the chain loop to the base, 16mm in width. Your locket will come with a silver belcher chain in the length of your choice.
How To Order
How To Order
Small, elegant and an ideal tribute
A beautifully personal keepsake to treasure the memory of your lost loved one. The locket itself is crafted with shining 925 sterling silver and displayed on a belcher chain. The central round gem is lovely crafted with resin that is infused with a small amount of your loved one’s ashes or hair, and a sprinkle of glitter in a colour of your choice.
A unique memory and treasured
Whilst your loved one’s ashes or hair are in the workshop with us, they will be treated with the utmost care. When your small round locket is ready to come home to you, we treat it to one last polish before carefully packaging it alongside a commemorative certificate and any excess hair or ashes. It will then be sent by Royal Mail Special delivery free of charge.
To keep the locket resin centre shining, keep away from extremes of hot and cold and avoid submerging in water. Also avoid letting it come into contact with chemicals (perfumes, lotions and cleaning products, for example).
Taking care of your resin pendant: –
- Do not expose to extreme hot or cold temperatures – heat will cause the resin to become malleable (if this occurs, leave at room temperature to cool before handling your pendant again)
- Remove your pendant in instances where it will be exposed to water for prolonged amounts of time (e.g swimming, showering)
- Remove your pendant when applying beauty products such as perfume, lotion and hairspray.
- Do not wear your pendant when cleaning with chemicals
- Don’t store in direct sunlight